How to Setup a Property Search and auto notification
1. Click on the "MLS Home Search" button on the left hand side.
2. Select a County from the map
3. At the next screen, enter your email address and add any cities of interest
4. At the Special Conditions field, check the "REO/Bank/HUD/Corp Owned" box (Step. 4 is optional, it is for people who are interested in REO / Bank Owned properties)
5. Click "Next" at the bottom to go to the next screen.
6. Fill in the next screen and click "Save Search"
7. You will be directed to the next screen asking for your name and password.
8. Check your email for the confirmation number
9. Put the number in the box and hit "Finish"
Congratulations! You will immediately see all listings meeting your search criteria and you will be continually notified of any new listings that meet your criteria by email the day they come on the market.
If you just want to browse the active Bank Owned properties / REO listings, click City by City REO listings on the left hand side.
If you want to browse all listings (regular / REO / Short Sale), click Peninsula MLS Listingon the left hand side.